Temperature has an effect on velocity but this is irrelevant to flow measurement using our flow sensor and logger. That is because the flow sensor measures the velocity in which the temperature effect has already occurred.
Additional information regarding hardware:
- The flow sensor has a maximum velocity capability of 185 m/s
- Users should install the sensor correctly and follow the inner pipe diameter configuration in Audit Wizard
- The housing of the sensor is rated from -30ᵒC to +80ᵒC
- The probe and tube are rated from -30ᵒC to +110ᵒC.
- There are a series of caveats that should be observed in order to achieve accurate results. These caveats are in the hardware manual we publish