Please do the following step to delete an audit folder in your base station.
1. Turn on your base station
2. Click the 'down' button to go to Audit Manger. Then click Enter.
3. Use the 'left arrow' button to go to the audit folder you want to delete. When you click on the 'left arrow', the red box will move, and the name of the audit which the red box is around will appear at the bottom.
4. Click Enter. You will see a drop down menu with 3 options.
The first option means 'select this audit'. Use this option to do 'base to logger' after choosing the audit folder.
The 3rd options means delete this audit.
5. Use the 'down arrow' to move the red box to the last option.
6. Click Enter to delete that audit.